Top Ad unit 728 × 90

My Visit to A Place of Historical Interest- Very short Paragraph




My Visit To A Historical Interest

I visited the Shat Gambuz Mosque during my last Ramadan vacation. To visit the mosque I accompanied by one of my bosom friends went to Bagerhat. We stayed there for five hours and gathered a lot of experience by visiting the mosque.

It is a place of historical interest in Bangladesh. We got a lot of historical information about the famous mosque. 

The mosque has its glorious historical precedents. In the mid 15th century, a Muslim colony was founded in the inhospitable mangrove forest of the Sundarbans near the sea coast of the Bagerhat district by a saint Ulugh Khan Jahan. 

He was the earliest torch bearer of Islam. The mosque impressed me very much. The stately fabric of the monument stands by a water tank. 

The mosque is roofed over with 77 squat domes including 7 four-sided domes in the middle row. The vast prayer hall is provided with 11 arched doorways. The architecture of the mosque is attractive.

The tank near the mosque is nice to look at. Its opaque water is sacred to all irrespective of caste or creed. Now it is one of the greatest tourists attractions.

My Visit to A Place of Historical Interest- Very short Paragraph Reviewed by Toshin Islam on April 22, 2019 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Great!I think this post is helpful for our tourism.I will visit for more update.
    You may check it at https://bdhelpfulschool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved by Online Education BD © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.