Top Ad unit 728 × 90

An essay on My classroom

 My Classroom


My classroom is quite large. It is quite airy, with four ceiling fans sufficient for all of the students sitting inside the room, and a noiseless desert cooler in one corner of the room. There are 80 students in my class, and we all help each other. There are also projectors for teaching in the classroom, a large garden facing my class where all the children play after the holiday, and two large skylights in my class.

 It has two tube lights and four fans, as well as a small cupboard in one corner of the classroom where we keep our files. A short distance from my classroom is an administrative building. They choose the best articles for publication. A school magazine includes short stories, poems, essays, verses, jokes, riddles, and other writings related to the school's studies, sports, and cultural activities. It frequently includes a photography album. 

It also includes messages from the headmaster, assistant headmaster, and the chairman of the school's governing body. A school magazine can help young students develop good reading and writing habits. It has the potential to pique students' interest in literature.

 It expands their imagination and fosters their creative abilities. It is a reflection of the school. It adds to the school's glory and honor.

An essay on My classroom Reviewed by Towfiq on August 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Online Education BD © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.