Top Ad unit 728 × 90

An essay on My Favorite Teacher

My Favorite Teacher 


Khadijatul Kubra is the name of my favorite teacher. She's a great educator who shows a lot of compassion. She is our class instructor, and I am in class eight. She arrives early for our lesson and takes attendance.

 I enjoy paying close attention in her lesson. She exudes charm and love. She never shouts at the students. She teaches extremely effectively and has a pleasant voice. She teaches English, particularly English Second Paper. She is excellent at explaining everything. In her class, we have a lot of fun. She has such a wonderful and exciting start to our day. 

She constantly has a smile on her face. Sania Madam is married and has a 2-year-old son named Ayan. Ayan and I have spoken once. On Ayan's birthday, we all went to her house. Since she is aware of our abilities.

 She doesn't assign excessive amounts of schoolwork. When someone makes a mistake, she approaches very subtly and never yells at us. She is adored by the entire class, and she is my favorite teacher. She inspires us and is incredibly industrious. Her approach ensured that we never lost our enthusiasm. She is highly adored by us.

An essay on My Favorite Teacher Reviewed by Towfiq on August 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Online Education BD © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.