Top Ad unit 728 × 90

An essay on My Reading Room

 My Reading Room


My favorite spot to be is in my reading room. I always remain in my room while I'm trying to study. The bed is in the corner of this rather large room, which also features two large books. I've spent the previous three years residing here. I've been using this room as my reading room ever since my father built this house back in the day. One of the windows is very large. There are windows.

 I can see the main road and a lot of traffic when I open the large one. I adore seeing this scene. The building's third story is where my room is located. I can observe everything that occurs on the road as a result. I typically keep it close because another window faces another building.

 The large window is a little bit away from my reading desk. I used to keep my table there, but I've now discovered that the noise from the street bothers me a lot while I'm trying to focus on my studies. My computer desk is next to the window. 

I sit there and take advantage of the time when I need to use my computer. The volume itself is packed to the brim with books. I read a lot of books because I am a major book enthusiast.

An essay on My Reading Room Reviewed by Towfiq on August 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Online Education BD © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.