Top Ad unit 728 × 90

An Application about - Request for an Excused Absence

 Dear [Teacher Name],

I am writing to request an excused absence from your [Subject] class on [Date]. I understand that missing class is an unacceptable disruption to the normal flow of learning. However, I am facing a unique set of circumstances that make it impossible for me to attend that day. The circumstances that are preventing me from attending are [describe circumstances]. For example, [describe examples]. I have already taken steps to ensure that I am not missing any important materials or assignments. For example, [describe steps taken]. Additionally, I am confident that I can make up any missed material without falling behind. I recognize the importance of regular attendance and I will do my best to make up the missed class by [describe how you will make up the missed class]. I understand that excused absences are not the norm, however, I hope that you will take into consideration the circumstances behind my request. I appreciate your understanding and I look forward to continuing to be an active member of the class. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, [Your Name]
An Application about - Request for an Excused Absence Reviewed by Toshin on January 19, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Online Education BD © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.