Top Ad unit 728 × 90

An accident that I witnessed recently completing story(Completing Story)

                               

                           


  Completing Story

           Man is for man

One day I was passing by Dhaka University. Suddenly I saw a boy of nine to ten
years of age. He had a letter in his hand. He came to me and handed the letter to
me.
I became surprised at this. "Who gave you this letter?" I asked the boy. "One Apu
gave it to me and asked me to deliver it to you, sir," replied the boy fearfully.
I opened the letter and went through it and came to know that it was written by
Sumona, a student of the department of English. She expressed her gratitude to
me because once I helped her in danger. I remembered the incident. It was a
rainy day, and I was returning to my hall from New Market. I saw a girl falling
down on the street from a rickshaw. The rickshaw was pushed by a car. I rushed
to the spot and helped her stand immediately. I took her to the University Medical
center and helped her get primary treatment. She thanked me for the help. She
told me that she was a student of Dhaka University.
Having received the letter of gratitude from Sumona, I became very pleased. I
remembered the song "Man is for Man."
An accident that I witnessed recently completing story(Completing Story) Reviewed by Toshin Islam on April 07, 2019 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college.
    igcse คือ อะไร 

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Unfallwagenankauf Oberhausen

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved by Online Education BD © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.