Top Ad unit 728 × 90

An accident that I witnessed recently(Completing Story/Essay/Paragraph)


               


            Completing Story

An accident that I witnessed recently


Once I was going home after completing my class. When I was crossing the road, I saw an old woman who was also crossing the road.

The old woman was very weak. She was walking with the help of a stick in her
hand. She could not walk fast. Suddenly a rushing taxi pushed her, At once she
fell down on the road! 

She was so hurt that she could not stand again. I rushed to
her and helped her to stand but she could not. Rather she was groaning. I
became afraid and shouted, "Help her, help her!"

Fortunately, a rickshaw puller came to the spot and helped me lift the old woman
on his rickshaw. I took her to the nearby health center. The doctor on duty
examined the wounded woman and gave primary treatment.

Luckily she was not injured seriously. The doctor advised her to take full bedrest for seven days.
The old woman thanked me and told me that she was the grandmother of Kamal
reading in Taragonj Model School. 

I could easily identify Kamal who was my classmate. At once I phoned Kamal and told him about the accident in brief.
Within half an hour Kamal came to the hospital and thanked me very much.
Kamal took his grandmother home.
An accident that I witnessed recently(Completing Story/Essay/Paragraph) Reviewed by Toshin Islam on April 07, 2019 Rating: 5

1 comment:

All Rights Reserved by Online Education BD © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.