Top Ad unit 728 × 90

An essay on My Country

My Country

Bangladesh is the name of my country. It is a small country with a large population. It is a South Asian country with a medium level of development. We have a strong and growing economy. It covers 147,570 square kilometers. However, it has a population of 164 million people. That is much larger than the area.


However, it remains a very beautiful and peaceful country. Bangladeshis are extremely friendly with one another. This nation has a proud history of independence. After a bloody war fought by nine mothers, we gained independence from Pakistan in 1971. More than 3 million Bangladeshis were killed in that genocide.


However, still, we were able to get our independence. Following independence, the newly formed country faced numerous difficulties and challenges. However, it rises very well. Bangladesh is now one of the best places to live in South Asia. This country has so many beautiful places to visit.


Cox's Bazaar is the world's longest sea beach. The Sundarban is one of the world's largest mangrove forests and natural wonder. There is a Royal Bengal Tiger there. My country means a lot to me. I consider myself lucky to have been born here.

An essay on My Country Reviewed by Yasin Sohan on August 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Online Education BD © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.